- 故事梗概
- 作品正文
Neo: What truth?
尼奥: 什么真相?
Spoon Boy: There is no spoon.
勺子男孩: 没有勺子。
Neo: There is no spoon?
尼奥: 没有勺子?
Spoon Boy: Then you will see, it is not the spoon that bends, it is only yourself.
勺子男孩: 然后你就会明白,弯曲的不是勺子,而是你自己。
Neo gets the spoon and looks at it. This time he is able to bend it with his mind. It bends, curls round, and bends again. He is fascinated.
尼奥拿着勺子看着它。这次他能够用意念弯曲它。它弯曲,卷曲,再次弯曲。他着迷了。
Just then, the Priestess walks up behind him and he jumps.
就在这时,女祭司走到他身后,他吓了一跳。
Priestess: The Oracle will see you now.
女祭司: 先知现在要见你。
Neo looses concentration and the spoon stays bent.
尼奥注意力分散,勺子保持弯曲。
He smiles at the Spoon Boy and gets up.
他对勺子男孩笑了笑,站了起来。
He walks into the nearby room, a kitchen. A woman is huddled beside the oven, peering inside through the cracked door.
他走进附近的房间,一个厨房。一个女人蜷缩在烤箱旁,透过裂开的门向里窥视。
Oracle: I know, you’re Neo. Be right with you……
先知: 我知道,你是尼奥。马上就来……
Neo looks around the room.
尼奥环顾房间。
Neo: You’re the Oracle?
尼奥: 你是先知?
Oracle: Bingo……
先知: 答对了……
she turns round to face him.
她转过身面对他。
Oracle: Not quite what you were expecting, right?
先知: 跟你预想的不太一样,对吧?
She turns back to the oven.
她转回烤箱。
Oracle: _Al_most done! Smell good, don’t they?
先知: 快好了!闻起来很香,不是吗?
Neo smiles politely and nods
尼奥礼貌地微笑点头。
Neo: Yeah.
尼奥: 是的。
Oracle: I’d ask you to sit down……but you’re not going to anyway. And don’t worry about the vase.
先知: 我想请你坐下……但反正你也不会坐。还有,别担心那个花瓶。
Neo: What vase?
尼奥: 什么花瓶?
crash, Neo knocks it over.
哗啦,尼奥把它碰倒了。
Oracle: That vase.
先知: 那个花瓶。
Neo: I’m sorry.
尼奥: 对不起。
Oracle: I said don’t worry about it. I’ll get one of my kids to fix it.
先知: 我说了别担心。我会让我的一个孩子修好它。
Neo: How……how did you know?
尼奥: 怎么……你怎么知道的?
Oracle: Ohhh she smiles Oracle: Whats really going to bake your noodle later on is, would you still have broken it if I hadn’t said anything……
先知: 哦hh(她微笑)真正让你以后百思不得其解的是,如果我没说什么,你还会不会打碎它……
The Oracle gets up walks up to him.
先知站起来走到他面前。
Oracle: You’re cuter than I thought……I can see why she likes you……
先知: 你比我想象的更可爱……我明白她为什么喜欢你了……
Neo: Who?
尼奥: 谁?
Oracle: Not too bright though.
先知: 不过不太聪明。
She grins at him.
她对他咧嘴一笑。
Oracle: So what do you think, do you think you’re the One?
先知: 那么你怎么想,你认为你是救世主吗?
Neo: I don’t know, I honestly don’t know.
尼奥: 我不知道,我真的不知道。
The Oracle looks to the top of her door, where something is writen in Latin.
先知看向她门的上方,那里用拉丁文写着什么。
Oracle: You know what that means? It’s Latin. Means ’’Know Thyself’’…… I’m going to let you in on a little secret……Being the One is just like being in love. No one can tell you you’re in love, you just know it. Through and through. Balls to bones. Well, I’d better have a look at you.
先知: 你知道那是什么意思吗?是拉丁文。意思是“认识你自己”……我要告诉你一个小秘密……成为救世主就像恋爱一样。没人能告诉你你恋爱了,你只是知道。彻头彻尾地知道。从骨子里知道。好了,我最好看看你。
she holds onto the side of his face with her hands
她用双手捧住他的脸。
Oracle: Open your mouth, say ’’Ahhh!’’
先知: 张开嘴,说“啊!”
Neo: Ahhh.
尼奥: 啊。
登录 后再戳我哦