- 故事梗概
- 作品正文
Oracle: Okay. Now I’m supposed to say……’’Hmm, that’s interesting’’, but then you say……
先知: 好了。现在按理我应该说……“嗯,有意思”,但然后你说……
Neo: But……what?
尼奥: 但是……什么?
Oracle: But you already know what I’m going to tell you.
先知: 但你已经知道我要告诉你什么了。
Neo: I’m not The One…….
尼奥: 我不是救世主…….
he looks sort of disappointed
他看起来有点失望。
Oracle: Sorry, kid. You got the gift, but it looks like you’re waiting for something……
先知: 抱歉,孩子。你有天赋,但看起来你在等待什么……
Neo: What?
尼奥: 什么?
Oracle: Your next life maybe, who knows? That’s the way these things go.
先知: 也许是你的来生,谁知道呢?事情就是这样发展的。
Neo starts laughing in an ironic manner.
尼奥开始讽刺地笑。
Neo: Morpheus……he, he almost had me convinced……
尼奥: 墨菲斯……他,他几乎让我相信了……
Oracle: Poor Morpheus……without him……we’re lost.
先知: 可怜的墨菲斯……没有他……我们就完了。
Neo: What do you mean, without him?
尼奥: 没有他是什么意思?
Oracle: Are you sure you want to hear this?
先知: 你确定想听这个吗?
Neo nods.
尼奥点头。
Oracle: Morpheus believes in you, Neo. And no one, not even you, not even me, can convince him otherwise. He believes it so blindly, that he’s going to sacrifice his life, to save yours.
先知: 墨菲斯相信你,尼奥。没有人,甚至是你,甚至是我,能说服他 otherwise(改变他的想法)。他如此盲目地相信,以至于他将牺牲自己的生命来拯救你。
Neo is astounded.
尼奥震惊了。
Neo: What??!
尼奥: 什么??!
Oracle: You’re going to have to make a choice. In one hand, you’ll have Morpheus’ life……and in the other hand, you’ll have your own. One of you is going to die……which one……will be up to you……
先知: 你将不得不做出选择。一只手,是墨菲斯的生命……另一只手,是你自己的生命。你们中的一个将会死去……哪一个……将由你决定……
Neo is speechless with shock.
尼奥震惊得说不出话。
Oracle: I’m sorry, kiddo, I really am. You have a good soul……and I hate giving good people bad news…….
先知: 对不起,孩子,真的对不起。你有一个善良的灵魂……我讨厌给好人带来坏消息…….
Neo looks down.
尼奥低下头。
Oracle: Oh, don’t worry about it……As soon as you step outside that door, you’ll start feeling better. You’ll remember you don’t belive in any of this fate crap……you’re in control of your own life……remember?
先知: 哦,别担心……只要你踏出那扇门,你就会开始感觉好起来。你会记起你不相信任何命运这类的废话……你能掌控自己的人生……记得吗?
She holds out a tray of oatmeal cookies to Neo
她向尼奥递出一盘燕麦饼干。
Oracle: Here, take a cookie……I promise, by the time you’re done eating it, you’ll feel right as rain……
先知: 来,拿块饼干……我保证,等你吃完它,你就会感觉完全好了……
Neo slowly reaches out and takes a cookie, then walks out the door and meets Morpheus. He puts his hand on Neo’s shoulder and smiles at him.
尼奥慢慢伸手拿了一块饼干,然后走出门遇到墨菲斯。墨菲斯把手放在尼奥肩上,对他微笑。
Morpheus: What was said was for you, and you alone.
墨菲斯: 所说的话是给你的,只给你一个人。
They go back to the car, and go into the hotel.
他们回到车上,进入酒店。
Back on the Nebuchadnezzar, Tank is preparing to bring them back
回到尼布甲尼撒号上,坦克正准备接他们回来。
Tank: They’re on their way……
坦克: 他们在回来的路上了……
He looks at the monitors with the Matrix code on them, and suddenly something on them jumps.
他看着显示矩阵代码的监视器,突然上面的某些东西跳动了。
Tank: What is that?
坦克: 那是什么?
In the hotel, they are on their way up the stairs. Neo looks at a cat as it walks past the doorway. He turns around again, and an identical looking cat
在酒店里,他们正走上楼梯。尼奥看着一只猫走过门口。他再次转身,又看到一只一模一样的猫。
Neo: Woah, deja vu.
尼奥: 哇,既视感(deja vu)。
Everyone spins around to look at him.
所有人都转过身看着他。
Trinity: What did you just say?
崔妮蒂: 你刚才说什么?
Neo: Nothing, uh, just had a little……deja vu.
尼奥: 没什么,呃,只是有点……既视感。
Trinity: What did you see?
崔妮蒂: 你看到了什么?
Cypher: What happened?
塞弗: 发生了什么?
Neo is puzzled by their interest in this.
尼奥对他们对此感兴趣感到困惑。
Neo: A black cat went past us……and then another that looked just like it.
尼奥: 一只黑猫从我们身边走过……然后又一只看起来一模一样的。
登录 后再戳我哦