- 故事梗概
- 作品正文
Neo: Yeah……Wow, that sounds like a really good deal. But I think I got a better one. How about……I give you the finger…… Neo does so ……And you give me my phone call.
尼奥: 嗯……哇,听起来真是个好交易。但我觉得我有个更好的。不如……我向你竖中指……(尼奥照做了)……然后你让我打我的电话。
Agent Smith: glare Mr. Anderson, you disappoint me.
史密斯: 怒视 安德森先生,你让我失望了。
Neo: You can’t scare me with this Gestapo crap. I know my rights. I want my phone call.
尼奥: 别想用盖世太保这套狗屎来吓唬我。我知道我的权利。我要打我的电话。
Agent Smith: And tell me, Mr. Anderson, what good is a phone call……if you are unable to speak.
史密斯: 那么告诉我,安德森先生,如果你说不出话……打电话又有什么用呢。
The question unnerves Neo and strangely, he begins to feel the muscles in his jaw tighten.
这个问题让尼奥紧张起来,奇怪的是,他开始感到下巴的肌肉绷紧。
The standing agents snicker, watching Neo’s confusion grow into panic.
站着的特工们窃笑,看着尼奥的困惑变成恐慌。
Neo feels his lips grow soft and sticky as they slowly seal shut, melding into each other until all trace of his mouth is gone.
尼奥感到嘴唇变得柔软粘稠,它们慢慢封死,融合在一起,直到他嘴巴的痕迹完全消失。
Wild with fear, he lunges for the door but the agents restrain him, holding him down onto the table.
他吓得发狂,扑向门口,但特工们制住了他,把他按在桌子上。
Agent Smith: You’re going to help us, Mr. Anderson, whether you like it or not.
史密斯: 你会帮助我们的,安德森先生,不管你愿不愿意。
Smith nods and the other two rip open his shirt.
史密斯点头示意,另外两人撕开他的衬衫。
From a case taken out of his suit coat, Smith removes a long, fiber-optic wire tap. Neo struggles helplessly as Smith dangles the wire over his exposed abdomen. Horrified, he watches as the electronic device animates, become an organic creature that resembles a hybrid of an insect and a fluke worm. Thin, whisker-like tendrils reach out and probe into Neo’s navel. He bucks wildly as Smith drops the creature which looks for a moment like an uncut umbilical cord - Before it begins to burrow, its tail thrashing as it worms its way inside.
史密斯从西装内袋里取出一个盒子,拿出一根长长的光纤窃听器。史密斯将线悬在尼奥裸露的腹部上方,尼奥无助地挣扎。他惊恐地看着这个电子设备活了过来,变成一个类似昆虫和吸虫杂交的有机生物。细小的、胡须般的触须伸出来,探入尼奥的肚脐。当史密斯放下这个看起来一时像未剪断的脐带的生物时,尼奥疯狂地扭动——接着它开始往里钻,尾巴甩动着,蠕动着进入他体内。
Screaming, Neo wakes up in his bed, in his apartment, sweating. He puts his hand to his mouth, and finds it’s perfectly normal.
尼奥尖叫着在他的公寓床上醒来,浑身是汗。他用手摸向嘴巴,发现完全正常。
The phone beside his bed rings. He jumps, and picks it up, cautiously.
床边的电话响了。他吓了一跳,小心翼翼地接起电话。
Neo: ………….Hello…….?
尼奥: …………喂……?
Morpheus: This line is tapped, so I must be brief. They got to you first, but they’re underestimated how important you are…… If they knew what I know, you would probably be dead.
墨菲斯: 这条线路被监听了,所以我必须长话短说。他们先找到了你,但他们低估了你的重要性……如果他们知道我所知道的,你可能已经死了。
Neo: What are you talking about? What is happening to me?
尼奥: 你在说什么?我到底怎么了?
Morpheus: You are The One, Neo. You see, you may have spent the last few years of your life looking for me, but I’ve spent my entire life looking for you. Now do you still want to meet?
墨菲斯: 你就是救世主,尼奥。你看,你或许花了生命中过去几年时间寻找我,但我却花了一生的时间寻找你。现在你还想见面吗?
Neo: ……Yes…….
尼奥: ……想……
Morpheus: Then go to the Adam’s Street bridge.
墨菲斯: 那么去亚当斯街大桥。
Neo stands under the bridge, as a black car pulls up and the door opens. It’s Trinity.
尼奥站在桥下,一辆黑色轿车停下,车门打开。是崔妮蒂。
Trinity: Get in.
崔妮蒂: 上车。
Neo gets into the car, as the driver, a blond woman named Switch, turns around in her seat and points a gun at him.
尼奥上了车,司机是一位名叫开关(Switch)的金发女子,她在座位上转过身,用枪指着他。
Neo: What the hell is this?
尼奥: 这他妈是怎么回事?
Trinity: It’s necessary, Neo. For our protection.
崔妮蒂: 这是必要的,尼奥。为了保护我们。
Neo: From what?
尼奥: 防什么?
Trinity: From you……
崔妮蒂: 防你……
Switch: Take off your shirt.
开关: 脱掉你的衬衫。
Neo: What?
尼奥: 什么?
Switch: Stop the car. Listen to me, Coppertop. We don’t have time for twenty questions. Right now, there’s only one rule: Our way - or the highway.
开关: 停车。听我说,铜头(Coppertop,指尼奥的发色)。我们没时间玩二十问游戏。现在,只有一条规则:按我们的方式做——或者滚蛋(字面:走高速公路)。
Neo: Fine……
尼奥: 行……
Neo starts to get out of the car…….Trinity stops him Trinity: Please Neo, you have to trust me.
尼奥开始下车……崔妮蒂阻止了他 崔妮蒂: 拜托,尼奥,你必须相信我。
Neo: Why?
尼奥: 为什么?
Trinity: Because you have been down there, Neo. You know that road. You know exactly where it ends. And I know that’s not where you want to be…………
崔妮蒂: 因为你去过那条路,尼奥。你知道那条路。你知道它通向何方。而我知道那不是你想去的地方……
Neo slowly gets back into the car Trinity looks at the man in the passenger seat Trinity: Apoc, lights.
尼奥慢慢坐回车里。崔妮蒂看向副驾驶座的男人 崔妮蒂: 埃帕克(Apoc),开灯。
She turns to Neo again
她再次转向尼奥。
Trinity: Lie back, lift up your shirt.
崔妮蒂: 躺下,掀起你的衬衫。
Neo looks at the device in her hand.
尼奥看着她手中的设备。
Neo: What is that thing?
尼奥: 那是什么东西?
Trinity: We think you’re bugged…….Try and relax……
崔妮蒂: 我们认为你被装了追踪器……试着放松……
Trinity looks at the display on the device she’s holding and presses it against Neo’s abdomen, talking to herself as she attempts to remove the bug from him.
崔妮蒂看着她手中设备的显示屏,将其按在尼奥的腹部,一边试图取出他体内的追踪器,一边自言自语。
登录 后再戳我哦