字数:104130
豆瓣评分:9.0
阅读:24
添加:2025/9/21
贡献:美丽人生
科幻 电影剧本 名作鉴赏
黑客帝国(中英对照) (1999)
编剧:沃卓斯基兄弟
  • 故事梗概
  • 作品正文
  
  Neo is having a hard time getting a grasp of this.
  尼奥一时难以理解。
  
  Neo: Right now…….we’re inside a computer program?
  尼奥: 现在……我们在一个电脑程序里?
  
  Morpheus: Is it really so hard to belive? Your clothes are different. The plugs in your arms and head are gone. Your hair has changed.
  墨菲斯: 真的那么难以相信吗?你的衣服不同了。你手臂和头部的接口不见了。你的头发变了。
  
  Neo puts a hand to his head and touches his hair
  尼奥用手摸头,触碰到头发。
  
  Morpheus: Your appearance now is what we call residual self image. It is the mental projection……of your digital self.
  墨菲斯: 你现在的样子是我们所说的残留自我影像。它是你数字自我的……心理投射。
  
  Two chairs appear in front of them, and Neo reaches out to touch one. He runs his hand along it’s back.
  两把椅子出现在他们面前,尼奥伸手去摸其中一把。他的手抚过椅背。
  
  Neo: This…….this isn’t real?
  尼奥: 这……这不是真的?
  
  Morpheus looks at him
  墨菲斯看着他。
  
  Morpheus: What is real? How do you define real? If you’re talking about what you can feel, what you can smell, what you can taste and see, then real is simply electrical signals interpreted by your brain.
  墨菲斯: 什么是真实?你如何定义真实?如果你说的是你能感觉到、闻到、尝到和看到的东西,那么真实只不过是你的大脑解读的电信号。
  
  A television appears in front of the two chairs, as Neo sits down in the chair beside Morpheus. Morpheus picks up the television control and turns it on.
  一台电视机出现在两把椅子前,尼奥在墨菲斯旁边的椅子坐下。墨菲斯拿起电视遥控器打开电视。
  
  Morpheus: This is the world that you know. The world as it was at the end of the twentieth century. It exists now only as part of a neural-interactive simulation, that we call the Matrix.
  墨菲斯: 这就是你所认识的世界。二十世纪末的世界。它现在只作为一个神经交互模拟的一部分而存在,我们称之为矩阵。
  
  Morpheus turns to Neo
  墨菲斯转向尼奥。
  
  Morpheus: You’ve been living in a dream world, Neo. This……is the world as it exists today.
  墨菲斯: 你一直生活在一个梦幻世界,尼奥。这……才是今天真实存在的世界。
  
  Morpheus changes the channel on the televison.
  墨菲斯切换了电视频道。
  
  The sky is an endless sea of black and green bile. The earth, scorched and split like burnt flesh, spreads out beneath us as we enter the television.
  天空是无边的黑绿色胆汁般的海洋。大地,像烧焦的肉一样焦裂,在我们进入电视(画面)时展现在我们下方。
  
  Morpheus: Welcome…………to the desert of the real……We have only bits and pieces of information, but what we know for certain is that some point in the early twenty-first century all of mankind was united in celebration. We marvelled at our own magnificence…….
  墨菲斯: 欢迎……来到真实的荒漠……我们只有零碎的信息,但我们确切知道的是,在二十一世纪初的某个时刻,全人类曾团结一致欢庆。我们惊叹于自身的辉煌……
  
  Neo looks confused
  尼奥看起来很困惑。
  
  Morpheus: …………as we gave birth……to A.I.
  墨菲斯: ……当我们孕育出……人工智能(A.I.)。
  
  Neo: A.I. - you mean Artificial Intelligence?
  尼奥: A.I.——你是指人工智能?
  
  Morpheus: A singular consciousness that spawned an entire race of machines. We don’t know who struck first - us, or them. But we know it was us that scorched the sky. At the time they were dependent on solar power and it was believed that they would be unable to survive without an energy source as abundant as the sun. Throughout human history, we have been dependent on machines to survive. Fate, it seems, is not without a sense of irony.
  墨菲斯: 一个单一的意识,孕育了整个机器种族。我们不知道是谁先动手——是我们,还是它们。但我们知道是我们烧焦了天空。那时它们依赖太阳能,并且人们相信没有像太阳那样丰富的能源它们就无法生存。纵观人类历史,我们依赖机器生存。命运,似乎总带有讽刺意味。
  
  Neo stares at Morpheus, with his mouth open.
  尼奥张着嘴,盯着墨菲斯。
  
  Morpheus: The human generates more bio-electricity than 120-volt battery and over 25,000 BTVs of body heat. Combined with a form of fusion, the machines have found all the energy they would ever need. There are fields……endless fields, were human beings are no longer born. We are grown. For longest time, I wouldn’t belive it……and then I saw the fields with my own eyes. Watch them liquefy the dead, so they could be fed intravenously to the living. And standing there, facing the pure horrifying precision, I came to realize the obviousness of the truth. What is The Matrix? Control. The Matrix is a computer generated dream world, built to keep us under control in order to change a human being into this.
  墨菲斯: 人体产生的生物电能超过120伏电池,体温超过25000 BTU(英国热量单位)。结合一种聚变形式,机器找到了它们所需的所有能量。有田野……无边无际的田野,人类不再那里出生。我们在那里被培育出来。很长一段时间,我不愿相信……直到我亲眼看到了那些田野。看着它们将死者液化,以便通过静脉注射给生者。站在那里,面对这纯粹而可怕的精确性,我意识到了显而易见的真相。矩阵是什么?控制。矩阵是一个计算机生成的梦幻世界,建立目的是为了控制我们,以便将人类变成这个。
  
  Morpheus holds up a battery to Neo Neo begins to panic.
  墨菲斯拿起一个电池给尼奥看。尼奥开始恐慌。
  
  Neo: No…….I don’t belive it!! It’s not possible.
  尼奥: 不……我不相信!!这不可能。
  
  Morpheus: I didn’t say it would be easy, Neo. I just said it would be the truth.
  墨菲斯: 我没说这会很容易,尼奥。我只是说这就是真相。
  
  Neo: Noooo!! Stop!! Let me out!! I want out!!
  尼奥: 不!!停下!!放我出去!!我要出去!!
  
  His eyes snap open and he thrashes against the chair, trying to rip the cable from the back of his neck. Trinity tries to calm him down.
  他的眼睛猛地睁开,他在椅子上猛烈挣扎,试图扯掉颈后的电缆。崔妮蒂试图让他平静下来。
  
  Trinity: Easy, Neo. Easy……
  崔妮蒂: 放松,尼奥。放松……
  
  Neo: Take this thing off me!! Take this thing……
  尼奥: 把这东西从我身上拿掉!!拿掉这东西……
  
  Morpheus: Listen to me……
  墨菲斯: 听我说……
  
  Neo: Don’t touch me! Stay away from me! I don’t want it, I don’t believe it!!
  尼奥: 别碰我!离我远点!我不要这样,我不相信!!
  
  Cypher rolls his eyes at Neo as he tries to get up out the chair.
  塞弗对试图从椅子上起来的尼奥翻了个白眼。
  
  Cypher: He’s gonna pop.
  塞弗: 他要崩溃了。
  
  Neo gets up out the chair, and as he is dizzy, staggers about the room a bit, eventually falling onto the ground.
  尼奥从椅子上起来,由于头晕,在房间里踉跄了几步,最终摔倒在地上。
  
  Morpheus: Breathe, Neo. Just breathe……
  墨菲斯: 呼吸,尼奥。只管呼吸……
  
  Neo throws up on the floor and passes out.
  尼奥吐在地上,然后昏了过去。
  
  He wakes up later, in his room.
  他后来在自己的房间里醒来。
  
  Morpheus is sitting beside him.
  墨菲斯坐在他旁边。
  
  Neo sits up slowly and looks at him.
  尼奥慢慢坐起来看着他。
  
  Neo: I can’t go back, can I?
  尼奥: 我回不去了,是吗?
1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 29
编辑:寒石
举报
顶啦 0
踩啦 0
点击收藏。收藏后可以在会员中心快速找到我哦 收藏 0
登录 后再戳我哦
写个评论
请注意:反馈问题请到 建议反馈 页面,在此评论无法得到回复!
*  
验证码:今天是9月几日?(提示:22号)
      *
编剧的其他相关作

猜你喜欢的同类名作

黑客帝国(英文)(动作, 科幻)

最新剧本名作

家里家外(家庭)
你好,李焕英(喜剧, 奇幻)
乔乔的异想世界(喜剧, 军事)
荒野猎人(冒险)
鸟人(喜剧)
托尼·厄德曼(喜剧)
布鲁克林(爱情)

剧本名作阅读排行

武林外传(喜剧)
三生三世十里桃花(爱情, 古装)
夏洛特烦恼(喜剧)
我不是药神(喜剧)
流浪地球(奇幻)
红楼梦(87版)(爱情, 古装)
疯狂的石头(喜剧)
分享页面
返回顶部